A leading consumer publication has announced its list of the Best Used Family Sedans priced under $20,000 and many of them are available here at Mama’s Used Cars in Charleston!
Family sedans make the perfect vehicle for family vacations because they offer an abundance of interior space, comfortable seats, good fuel economy, great handling, and a ton of cargo room. On top of all of that, used sedans have a lower price tag, meaning you’ll have extra money to spend on souvenirs.
Here are the top Top 10 Family Sedans and the average used car dealer price:
- 2008 Mazda6 i – $9,775
- 2008 Mercury Milan – $9,875
- 2008 Ford Fusion SE – $10,025
- 2009 Mercury Milan – $10,500
- 2008 Nissan Altima – $11,750
- 2009 Mazda Mazda6 s – $12,075
- 2009 Ford Fusion SE – $12,450
- 2008 Toyota Camry LE – $12,700
- 2008 Toyota Prius – $13,175
- 2010 Mazda6 – $12,625
When shopping for used family sedans, keep in mind leg room, cargo space, and fuel economy. All of the vehicles on this list cost at least 38-percent less than the new MSRP and have an average reliability rating, which means more money in your pocket and a lower chance of breaking down on the way to your destination.